Win with Cobra Puma Golf at The Open 2017.WRITTEN BY THE EDITOR ON JULY 17, 2017. POSTED IN SPORTS
We had a lot of fun during the US Open, so it’s only right that we have another competition for The Open Championship.
Here’s a recap on the last competition if you missed out.
So previously you had to guess how many birdies Rickie Fowler made in the 2nd major of the year to stand a chance to win his 3rd round outfit.
Well this time round you need to guess what his 3rd round score will be to win his 3rd round outfit at The Open.
The outfit will include:
Puma Untucked Polo
Puma Tailored Single Pleat Pant
Puma Tour Fade Cap
Puma All In One Belt
Puma TT IGNITE Hi-Tops
All this amounts to a retail value of R7925!
Super prize, and a super simple chance to win.
So go onto Twitter, tag me @followthebounce and guess what you think Rickie will shoot on Saturday at The Open. Also include the hashtag #OpenStyle.
If you think he will shoot 67, submit '67'. If you think he will miss the cut, then your prediction will simply by 'MC'. But that is unlikely.
Onto the Ts&Cs:
Competition rules and fine’ish print:
- One entry per person
- Entries close as Fowler hits his first shot of the first round.
- Bonus entry for predicting his 3rd round score when you see his outfit appear on my Instagram feed @TheBounce
- Prize winner must live in South Africa to be awarded the prize
- In the case of a tie, a random selection process will take place to find an outright winner
- In the unlikely case of Fowler not playing in the event or WDing, I will be forced to call the competition off
Tags: the open, open 2017, royal birkdale, rickie fowler open, open championship, puma golf